Monday, July 13, 2009

I love today

This morning we caught the 8th racoon in our chicken yard. I can't believe we have had to take so many out of that yard.

I watched in amazement at my 4-year old as he played on the computer. He played Cailou and Curious George and his little hands on the mouse were amazing. He did so good and I was so proud of him.

The oldest had his last art class at the library today and wanted to sign up for the kids art class in Algonac. I was so proud that he wanted to take that step all on his own. Not to mention that I picked him up off the floor really quick this afternoon and he yells "OMG" - it's amazing living in this house that he would even know what that means. It was hysterical.

I am exhausted from today and the list of things to do for tomorrow but I love today.

No comments: